SilverStone Group’s CEO, John P. Nelson, says it best, “In everything we do, our people make the difference.” Because our reputation was built by giving clients the best service possible, we hire only those individuals who abide by the highest professional and ethical standards.
Not only is SilverStone Group an excellent company to work for, but we are located in one of the greatest cities in the Midwest. Omaha was recently listed as one of the best places to live on Relocate America’s Top 10 list. Equally impressive, Omaha tops Kiplinger’s 2011 list of Best Value Cities, boasting both a low cost of living and a low unemployment rate. Kiplinger also named Omaha the #1 on 10 Great Cities to Raise Your Kids. To learn more of what America’s Heartland has to offer, take a look at Only in Omaha.
SilverStone Group offers our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. We want Associates to feel empowered and appreciated in the workplace and have instituted several initiatives to help achieve that goal. We know that highly trained and conscientious Associates are on the front line of client service and we strive to provide Associates with an environment that fosters growth, satisfaction and creativity.
Personal & Family Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Medical Expenses
- Dependent Care Assistance
- Health Club Subsidy
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Life & Accident
- Disability Plans
- Long-Term Care
- Cancer & ICU / CCU Plans
SilverStone Group’s 401(k) and profit sharing plan is an important part of your total compensation package that will help you build a more financially secure future. The program is designed to allow you to save money for retirement on a preferred tax basis.
The tax preference accorded to qualified retirement plans, means the earnings on your account balance will grow and compound more quickly than in a savings account. In addition SilverStone Group provides a discretionary employer match.
The insurance industry is constantly changing and it’s vital that our Associates stay current on marketplace trends, new products, certifications and professional designations. Our educational assistance program covers 100% of reasonable costs for classes, courses, seminars, etc., including tuition, texts and eligible fees.
In addition to our core benefits, SilverStone Group also offers the following perks:
- Personal Insurance – Associates may purchase home and auto insurance at special group rates, with payroll deduction available for premium payment
- Limeade – wellness plan offering incentives for wellness-related activities, including a credit for medical premiums
- Flexible Benefit Plan – eligible participants receive flex credits to offset medical premiums
- Flexible Spending Account for eligible medical and dependent care expenses
- Business casual attire Monday through Thursday and jeans day on most Fridays
- Ample free parking
- Tobacco-free work environment
- Intranet access for in-house communication
- Lounge area with free healthy treats every day, including fresh fruit, cereals, yogurt, juice, milk and snack items. Every Wednesday is “treat” day, with free breakfast, lunch or special treat items. All food items are available at no charge to Associates. Refrigerator, coffee service, ice machine, purified water, toasters and microwaves are available.
- Wellness Activities Group (WAG) – offering special incentives, fun events, lunch seminars and other health-promotion activities
- SilverFlix – SilverStone Group’s own movie lending service. Over 1,000 current and classic film DVDs are available, with new films added each month. Selections may be borrowed for up to one week, at no charge to Associates.
- Flex time for Associates in eligible departments, flex time may be available